This is a talk I gave at Drupal Camp LA 2009 in Irvine at UCI.
See how we replaced a unreliable paper-based approval system within our Community College District. We needed to create an online database for Articulation Agreements between the Colleges in our School District and the High Schools in our area. The goal was to migrate a paper-based review and approval system to an online system using Drupal. Workflow module was the key to this.
What you will learn:
* How to use the power of the Workflow module.
* How to use the power of Drupal’s user roles system.
* How to use the power of Drupal’s permissions system.
* How to use the Rules module.
* How to use the Trigger module.
* How to set up Node references and why it should be done.