Bob is a Web Architect from the thriving community of Caruthers, California. By day he bends Drupal to his will for Mediacurrent. Bob Kepford has been slinging Drupal code since 2007. He is the editor of the popular weekly Drupal newsletter TheWeeklyDrop and has been a manager of the Fresno Drupal User's Group for the past five years.
Bob began his web career building web sites for small organizations and quickly moved into the education sector where he built conference registration systems. While working at the State Center Community College District he developed on online application system replacing a antiquated paper workflow. Before coming to Mediacurrent Bob worked in Higher Education leading web projects mobile first and responsive Drupal sites that allow the content managers to manage the layout of their sites as well as the content. Bob is a active member of the Drupal community and member of the Drupal Association.
Bob is a native Californian and holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix. When he's not in front of a computer Bob enjoys, a good cup of coffee, playing Bass, watching Dodgers baseball, and hanging out with his wife and two sons in sunny California.
- Cracking the Shell: Command Line for the Drupaler - February 17, 2017 - SANDCamp
- Cracking the Shell: Command Line for the Drupaler - October 23, 2016 - BADCamp
- Cracking the Shell: Command Line for the Drupaler - February 26, 2016 - SANDCamp
- Case Study: Come See How TheWeeklyDrop is Made - February 26, 2016 - SANDCamp
- Build a Blog with Drupal 8 on the Day it's Released - September 6, 2014 - DrupalCamp LA
- Build a Blog with Drupal 8 on the Day it's Released - June 4, 2014 - DrupalCon Austin
- Creating a Blog in Drupal 8 & Configuration API - January 24, 2014 - SANDCamp
- Zero Code To Drupal Product in 59 days - July 28th 2012 - DrupalCamp LA
- Death to Paper - a Case Study Using the Workflow Module - August 9th 2009 - Drupal Camp LA